Gangster Law Rules and Terms of Service
- You are only allowed to have one account. We understand that sometimes several people in any given household may play. If that is the case please inform us through the Help Desk by creating a support ticket so we aware of this. If there is more than one account on the same IP address with no justification, it will result in all accounts being banned from the game.
- You are responsible for your account and what happens to it. Ensure you have a secure password, we recommend a mix of letters, numbers and alpha characters. Don’t give your password out to anyone.
- You are not allowed to advertise other games here. If you break this rule your account will be banned.
- If you need any help feel free to mail a member of staff, however do this correctly. Mail one staff member with your question, one who is online if you need a quick reply, and wait for them to get back to you. We reply to all enquiries in a timely manner so there is no need to mail multiple staff members with the same inquiry.
- Do not harass other players. Harassment can happen in many ways so use your common sense. Do not send other players mails with rude or offensive remarks. This may result in a mail ban or even your account being banned altogether.
- Ensure that you do not use curse words or pornographic images anywhere in the game, mail, forums or user name for example. We monitor this closely and it may result in your account being deleted or banned if you don't follow this rule.
- Scamming will not be tolerated in any manner. Any attempt to scam other players will result in your account being banned.
- Common sense rules are not posted here, if you can't determine the difference between what is ok, and what is not, you should consider not interacting with other people until you do understand.
- You are not allowed to use Macros, Auto Clickers or any kind of Bot to do anything in the game. We monitor this and can easily track it down. If you are caught doing this you will lose your account.
- We understand that sometimes for one reason or another you may no longer be able to continue playing Gangster Law. Please note if that is the case you are free to give your items, etc. away but your account is personal and non-transferable.
- If you feel someone is breaking the rules above don't hesitate to file a player report which will be reviewed by a staff member within 24 hours.
- We reserve the right to refuse or limit service to anyone we think is deliberately harming the game or our company.
The Gangster Law Rules may change from time to time with or without notice; make sure to check them from time to time so you are aware of them at all times.Gangster Law © created and owned by El Chimpa Productions and Tekko Games.
All artwork and texts in Gangster Law are copyrighted and owned by the entities above.